Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Zone Diet

649 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jtc 
#1 ·
Any 'Zoners' out there? I have been on this for the past couple of mos, (about 10 weeks) and i absolutley love it. I have lost 18 lbs, feel great and i have the neccessary energy to do my workouts and never get that shaky feeling of 'I need food'

Discussion starter · #3 ·
thx, it is really easy to follow and so that makes it easy to follow for life. it is not so much low carb, but good carb. you take most of your carbs from fruits and veggies. in a nut shell, i take 28 grams of protein, 36 grams of carbs and 6 grams of fat. not that difficult<br><br>
i work out 3- 5 days a week and don't ever feel depleted. you tailor the protein portions to your level of excercise and than add the carbs on top of that and so on. Everything resets on the protien amt you need per day and than work it from there.<br><br>
it is all about controling your insulin levels throughout the day so you never feel hungry, never feel tired and always feel focused. it has been the easist thing i have ever done and i don't count calories

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.