Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Wow 5pm Est and no workout thread, everyone must be out racing. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Did a 20/5 brick this morning.  Bike is def improving on my new goal speed (21 mph).  Was at 20.3 avg till 15 miles, then I hit a small section of hills, but I finished with a 19.9... which is my fastest yet.  For the run, was a little rough at 8:19 avg. </p>

·
Registered
9,689 Posts
<p>10mile run for me this morning before work.  Into and out of the river valley, so a bit of climbing.  Happy to hit double digits again!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Son1 has stopped home briefly.  He left early this morning to ride to Grandma's.  Visited with her for a bit, then back home.  171miles so far.  He'll head back out for the remaining 29miles in a few.  Yup.  He's going for 200 for the day.</p>

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
50min z2 rife to race<br>
Hot A's muthafinghell oly 3:36<br>
90min followup ride with 60 flatfish and then lad 30 all hills cuz I'm just that kind of dumb<br><br>
97 and 109 heat index<br><br>
Lost track of fluid consumption somewhere around 400oz during my 6hrs of activity<br><br>
Nap<br>
Beer<br>

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
<p>Wonderful 2.5 hrs ride.  Legs don't really have any Pop, but I expect that to change by Sunday - Holy Crap - Sunday</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.