Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I know Sparty is running National Cherry Festival 5K! </p>
<p>My DH is running 15K and DS is doing 5K there as well.  It will be a beautiful day in Northern Michigan!  Hope to see Sparty and meet the little guy.   </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck racers!</p>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<p>I am.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ascutney Mountain, the last of six races in the USAT-New England Mountain (Goat) Series, in Vermont on Sunday. Course is 3.7 miles straight up the auto road, finish at the summit, with an average incline exactly the same as Mount Washington. Looking forward to it, as it will mark the end of an incredibly fun and all too challenging race series AND my official entry into Mountain Goat standing -- something that is earned by completing all 6 events and, if you do, grants you automatic entry into next year's Mount Washington Road Race.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Currently holding 3rd in the 40+ age group sitting behind two legends in the sport. I cannot catch them but can be caught, and so me (3rd) and the 2nd and 4th place guy all have an announced showdown coming up. Fun competition. I love it!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck the rest of you racers!</p>

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Mojo racers (from my iPod :D)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.