Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Oh yeah, here.  Last night at the game was a blast and the unplanned rest day worked out pretty well.  I sat with DD & her friends so how cool is that? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I did my circuit workout at the Y this morning.  About an hour, including 8 x about a minute on the treadmill @8:57.  During the cardio portions, 30-60 seconds, I often checked my HR on the elliptical & bike.  The first set it was 120+, second 130+, & the 3rd set 140+ (target).  Wow was I tired and hungry.  For some reason I went straight to LJS to satisfy a fish craving.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The group bike ride just happened to be on the road I used to drive to the Y so I saw them.  I overslept & couldn't have joined them anyway.</p>

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
<p>Opie,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You are lonely here in this thread all by yourself.</p>
<p>Hey, are you near OK City?  I will be there Tues, 10/12, with time on my hands.</p>
<p>Not that it's your job to entertain or anything, just thought I'd mention it.</p>
<p>Fresh from a big get together and filled with stories about who did what!</p>
<p>Craig</p>

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Yes, Craig, I live in a suburb of Okla. City and work in the city.  That would be simply awesome!  You can send me a PM with your contact info.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.