Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black bean & cheese burritos for us. Homemade refried black beans, mmmm.<br><br>
Beth: How did Matt like the "mac & cheez"?

·
Registered
918 Posts
DH begged for my meatloaf. I must say it's pretty tasty but not good for my new eating habits. I'll just have one slice (even though I'll want 3 cause it's really really good). I'll just make a salad and veggies too.<br><br>
Gonna try this new recipe I found with brussel sprouts and pistachos.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
um.... I have no idea.<br><br>
I may try making my own "healthy" buffalo wings. But I'm feeling very lazy right now and I don't really want to cook. SO that may not actually happen! We have a great sub place in town that <b><span style="text-decoration:underline;">DELIVERS</span></b> and it's my fall back!

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
We had salmon with couscous and green beans. Pretty standard for a Wednesday night, even if I'm not a triathlete anymore.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Finally got around to those sage rubbed pork chops with warm apple slaw. I worked from home today. That earned me the right to have dinner waiting when the DW got home.<br><br>
Almost made it.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
we ended up with leftover chili.... mmmm.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
went over surprisingly well. It was really yummy, and had a neat smokey taste (due to the smoked paprika). I got the recipe at <a href="http://www.fatfreevegan.com" target="_blank">www.fatfreevegan.com</a>, if anyone is interested in trying it. We actually had a side dish of it last night with tofu jambalya. (I promised him STEAK (real animal) fajitas this weekend!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts