Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roasted cauliflower soup & a loaf of crusty bread.<br><br>
I also have a base for a chocolate coconut sorbet in the fridge so I think I'll freeze that too. Depending on how stupid work gets today, I may bake. *sigh*

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Corn chowder, I'm throwing in rutabaga just to add something different (plus potato of course). Maybe some cornbread too, notice a corn theme?!

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
I have to go grocery shopping after my first tri meeting tonight. I need ideas people.<br><br>
I really want some one to make me ribs. I can't stand meat on the bone so I used to have this bf that would take the meat off the bones and put it on the plate for me. I need someone to do that.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
DD is having some friends over tonight for a sleepover. So, I'm making a big pot of spaghetti and meatballs, salad and some french bread.<br>
It amazes me how much my teenagers and their friends can put away.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I'm attempting a vegetarian version of Julie's Mexican casserole that she posted a couple of weeks ago. I hope it's halfway decent!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Sweet chicken with green peppers and breaded zuchini as a side. All Low fat! If I have the munchies - I have a avacado for some fresh guacamole, yum!<br><br>
J9

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I'm in big trouble.<br>
SIL (who stays with us now) went to Belgium and when she asked me if I want anything from there I said that she knows that I love chocolate, so bring me some belgian truffles.<br>
Well, she came back and gave me 8 different boxes, plus 3 smaller packs.<br>
What do I do????<br>
I already raided each box and got 1-2 pieces from each... Should I have an insulin shot standing by??<br>
My problem is I'm addicted, whenever I sit doing nothing, like watching TV, I graze on chocolate. And now I have this ton of totally new stuff waiting for me. Today it's fine, I just ran 12 miles, but what do I do tomorrow? the day after? on the weekend?<br>
Anyway, that should be dinner. Oh, and in at least one of the boxes, the truffles were filled with liquor, I think cognac. So I can stay off the wine tonight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts