Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

What are you looking forward to?

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Captain Atom 
#1 ·
I don't know how many newbies there are in this forum, but I thought I'd pose this question.<br><br>
What are you most looking forward to in your running?<br><br>
A race? A distance? A milestone?<br><br>
I'm looking forward to 5K without stopping.<br>
I'm looking foward to a 10K race in May.<br>
I'm looking forward to the feeling I get when I really like the actual running part. My past tells me that is about minute 13. After that, it feels good, but getting to the 13 minute mark is agony.

#2 ·
At this point in this long WI winter, I am just looking forward to a nice long spring run with the sun in my face wearing shorts and short sleaves.<br><br>
I am also looking forward to long saturday or sunday runs with friends - Nothing to do with speed - just BS for 20 or so miles.<br><br>
I am looking forward to being so hot in the early morning hours I wish it was January again - but just for a few moments.<br><br>
I look forward to meeting new people running and catching up with familiar faces!

#3 ·
Another Wisconsinite reporting in on this one... I have already worn shorts Mike,<br><br>
I am looking forward to my Trails being free of snow and spending 5 hours just Hiking and running with no real care for anything but running up in the hills and Bluffs.<br><br>
Clicking my Montrail Hardrocks... There is no place like trails... there is no place like trails... there is no place like trails.<br><br>
I am looking forward to my itbs feeling better<br><br>
I am looking forward to my my trail 50K in April

#4 ·
I'm looking forward to snow-free trails, too!<br><br>
I'm looking forward to gradually increasing my mileage. (Coming back from injury).<br><br>
I'm looking forward to race events where my online friends will be. I have a few coming up this spring and summer, so I'm psyched!

#5 ·
Yes, the change in the weather will be a very good thing!

#7 ·
I'm looking forward to completing my first Half Marathon in April!<br>
I am looking forward to leisurely long runs in the warm spring sun and wind.<br>
I'm looking forward to having more than one half marathon under my belt.(hopefully not being dead last in any of them!)<br>
I'm looking forward to being able to wear only a sports bra on top and not feeling self conscious.<br>
I am looking forward to telling people I'm training for a marathon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.