Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Physio has been excruciating the last few times.  I don't think that the physiotherapist quite believed me until she was prodding at something and I felt fire up to my neck and down to my fingers.  "Hmmm" she said.  "Does it do that when I use the electroshock torture thingy?  Do you feel pain when I ice it?  Oh.  Well then, you have to go back to your doctor."</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Her guess is that I have a pinched nerve.  While she can treat both, whatever she's been doing for the rotator cuff has aggravated the pinched nerve, and whatever she can do for the nerve will likely not help the rotator cuff.  In the meantime I can't take any painkillers that work.  I'll likely have to have at least a quick ultrasound and a wait for an MRI.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I see the doc on Wednesday.  (Socialized medicine means I get to wait an extra day.  Darn that communist government) and that's a plus, because I head off to move the other boy into his dorm this weekend and the missus and I are camping (!?!?!) next week.  Please, please, please give me something to take the edge off of it so that I can sleep.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.