Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!<br><br>
I hope you like our brand-new, cutting edge fitness training facility of my dreams! You'll see we have a spinning room with brand-new bikes, lap pool, pilates apparatus studio, huge weight room with a core-training corner, cardio center with individual TVs and iPods for each machine, and rock-climbing wall. Outside we have an all-season yoga deck overlooking the mountain bike trail and open-water swim practice area. If you need to take a break, steam up in the locker room saunas, soak in the mineral hot tub, or refuel at the organic spa smoothie bar and cafe.<br><br>
This forum is a place to ask questions and share our experiences having to do with any and all non-running exercise activities that we do to help our running OR because we love them too: cycling, swimming, cross-country skiing, cardio striptease, surfing, weights, stretching, pilates, yoga, rock climbing, BASE jumping, tai chi, BODY PUMP, etc. -- whatever you do!<br><br>
Please let me know if you have any ideas, suggestions, questions, etc., related to the forum and I'll do the best I can to help. Let's make this a place where we learn a lot from each other and support one another in our athletic or fitness goals.<br><br>
SGH

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
I like!<br><br>
When summer and better weather comes around, I cycle and swim more often. Running is still my main sport, but I hope to balance out with more strength and core training.<br><br>
I look forward to good threads from all the experts out there, including the cross-training gurus and multi-sporters. I have much respect for how you do it.<br><br>
Cheers on the new forum!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts