·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>LW 213</p>
<p>CW 210</p>
<p>WL -3</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was as low as 205 and as high as 213 this week so I know I am just dealing with poison in my body.. :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Must get back down to 195 and then 190..</p>

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
<p>LW 208</p>
<p>CW 203</p>
<p>WL -5</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Amazing how much I lose when I don't eat garbage.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I set a new rule for myself:  I'm not allowed to enter any races unless I'm 195 or lower.  If I gain weight and weigh more than 195 by the start of the race, I have to withdraw and eat the lost entry.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The next race I'm thinking of doing (except Wasatch, next weekend, which I'm not holding to this new rule I just made up) is in Missouri in November, so I better get busy.</p>

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Great job this week,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>and that is a very interesting self punishing rule...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I really need to be at that weight as well, if I ever get healed (which does not seem likely) I know i can maintain that weight.</p>

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
<p>I understand the logic - But it would be more punishing to me (Flounder) to have to race fat and out of shape then eat a few hundred $$.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Scale said 235# this am - Full of poison and fat and unhappy - I think I am finally pissed off enough to start training.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Unlike your punishment - Mine will be to race the fall races I have paid for - I would rather DNS for.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>10/3 Milwaukee Marathon - This one will be ugly boys.</p>
<p>10/23 Door County Fall 50 - Should be in marginal shape by then</p>
<p>11/21 Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon - I will be 1/2 way to fit and will get beat by people I do not rally want to lose to.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have also paid for the Gold Medal Challenge @ Ice BReaker indoor marathon and 1/2 marathon Jan 22-23.  I should be 80% fit by then and have a goal of 1:25 for the half and 2:50 for the full < 4:15 for the 2 day challenge.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have also committed to run Lost Dutchman marathon with my sister February 20th - 90 fitness level possible and 2:45.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I will not weigh myself again - But I will post my activities and calories weekly.</p>

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
<p>I am going to post my daily stuff - taking it one day at a time -</p>
<p> </p>
<p>9/6 Run 15(2) / Walk 3 / Weights 20 minutes / 2300 calories / 140 ounces of h20 / no booze -</p>
<p>9/7 Run 11(2) /  /  /  /</p>

·
Registered
432 Posts
<p>SW 241<br>
LW 218.0<br>
CW 216.5<br>
Week -1.5<br>
Total -24.5</p>
<p> </p>
<p>216.5 is another 28 year low weight.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>42.6 miles for the week. A 30k long run in 2:40 for a 1 minute all time PR. Pretty good week. Two more heavy weeks before taper.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck everybody.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.