Registered
432 Posts
<p>SW 241<br>
LW 221.0<br>
CW 225.0<br>
Week +4<br>
Total -16</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Gain of 4 pounds. But I ran a good half marathon race on saturday and this bounce up is just part of recovery. Wednesday did a 10k time trial that ended up 6 seconds off of my all time pr. Saturday was a half marathon in 1:45 and change for my second fastest all time. Warm and hilly or I could have done better. You can read the race report in the saturday thread in the master's forum.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This was a step back week. The next month is a ramp up with long runs of 16, 18, 20(race) and 26.2(race) then a taper to my target marathon. Diet is still not very good, but once the heat goes away and I ramp the mileage up a little the weight will start coming off again.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck everybody.<br>
 </p>

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
<p>Howdy all</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have been not posting - Everytime I post "I will do this" or "I will do that" - I have been failing to follow through ... I am embarassed - But I continue to struggle on.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>no weigh in this week either - Just trying to start an run consistent again - With only marginal success.</p>

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<p>PA: seems like you had a pretty good week with times on your races, runs.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Flounder: I don't know you are sitting at 95 miles for the week already, seems like you are out "doin it" to me!</p>

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
<p>So I have 3 or 4 good days - I need to put together 3-4 good weeks before a melt down.  Its not just miles for me, its eating, H20 etc.  July and August have been a roller coster of shame.  Sometimes things look better on paper than they are.  So far this week is going good ... knock on wood.</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.