Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Weekend Races, Runs and RRFitness. 9 11-12

1K views 47 replies 17 participants last post by  mmoonptdeux 
<p>Morning Gang - </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm sure it would be emotional running in NYC today.  Sounds like it was an inspirational run <strong>Maria.</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>BigG</strong> and <strong>Crane</strong> - Good luck with the 20 miles tomorrow!  I have my last 20 miler too.  Not sure what my plan is - probably an out and back somewhere near my house, pretty early.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Ailarie</strong> - how did the 5k go?  Hope you survived!</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Lora</strong> - belated hugs to you and hang in there.  30 days really isn't that long.  Now it's what, 28?  You can do it.  And it will be SO worth it if you end up fixed!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was super unmotivated to run during the work week, so saved my 11 miler for this morning (not ideal with 20 miles tomorrow).  It ended up being a great run.  Got lots of thinking stuffs done.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good runs and races to all. </p>
<p> </p>

<p>Nice work, 30's Ladies!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Tonya</strong> - very very impressive tri!  Congrats!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>And <strong>Clare</strong>, that is so awesome that you shaved 4 minutes off your 10k so easily (and with a tough course and pushing a stroller!?!).</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Ailarie</strong> - way to go on the 5k!  With sleepless nights and life stress, that is super impressive!</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Crane</strong> - you are gonna be a bad ass at TCM in your all black gear!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Jeez, <strong>Bob</strong>.  That is a great long run!  Now rest up for TCM.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>2oh</strong> - this lobster pot thing sounds so foreign to me.  Is it the east coast version of our walleye fishing?  Like you just do it for sport/fun with your buddies or something?  The beer thing, I get.   </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I still don't have a definite plan for my 20 miles.  Must make plan and get to sleep.  Goodnight all.</p>

<p>Morning Gang - </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Go <strong>Mindi</strong> Go!</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>BigG</strong> and <strong>Crane</strong> should be finishing up their 20 miler soon.  Big ups to <strong>Sage</strong> for being their water stop lady!</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Bob</strong> - how are the legs feeling after your 23 miler?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was thinking of pulling a <strong>boB</strong> and turning my 20 miler into something closer to 22, but I was back at the car at 20.5 miles and just didn't have the energy to keep going past the car and turn back around.  So 20.5 it is.  9:11 pace.  Things felt good, but there is no way in hell I could have gone 6 miles further and 40 seconds a mile faster!  Hopefully this taper thing will work some magic for me.</p>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.