Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
42 miles today on my Stumpy. DH and I joined a group of friends who were riding “Perks 2 Point Fall Classic”. Instead of driving to the start point, we rode toward it as I calculated we should ride into each other…. Well I made a gross miscalculation and totally missed them (and missed bacon and muffins stop).. I knew their route so we tried stay ahead and going slow… and we found them :). From there 12 of us (me the only female) rode dirt, paved and single track. Then stopped by cider/donut/brewery for some good snack. And rode more to another single track. From there DH and I headed back home. We stooped by another brewery to have some late lunch . It was cold at the beginning but sun helped to keep us nice and happy.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Sounds like a nice ride, Yo! Bagelry ride this morning ... first with full-finger gloves required. Saw a goose being shot out of the sky by hunters, and a fox, and other New England-y things. Ended up being about 60 miles with lots of climbing. Knackered at the end of it! Then saw James Bond (bit of a disappointment, I thought). Still - good to actually be out AT the movies for the first time in about 2 years...

Geo

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Slow 6 miler (about 9:45 pace). Legs had no energy after yesterday. Off to see the Tubes tonight (for a little bit anyway). DW has a knack for winning concert tickets it seems (won tickets to David Gray a couple of years ago, but with COVID that concert still has to materialize!).

geo

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Geo - I don’t know who Tubes are, but have fun!

Slow morning as nobody bothered me (lol), as DH was camping last night. 30min yoga (first time ever following YouTube yoga class, not bad!). Then Costco/Trader Joe’s trip withDD. Then got in 5miles run, to/back from the city hall to drop off absentee ballot for DD - this kind of “reason” gives me a motivation to step out otherwise grey cold day.
Heading out to a live theatre soon :).
Btw, anybody watched Mindhunter on Netflix? So far so good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts