Kick Runners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning Team!

Good luck to your DD, Geo. I'm sure she is excited to be back in spite not in the same shape as before.

8miles with DH. I'm not sure if we like this wrestling meet thing on Sat... 5:45 wake up... DS drop off at 7:30, but the meet won't start until 10am.. Good thing is we were able to squeeze the run without risking missing his match. He faced against... The two-time state champ. Lasted 2.5min and got pinned. Happy he didn't get hurt. He has one more match.

Heading to the company's holiday party in the evening. After sitting on the bleacher for hours....

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Yosake: What a drag for a Sat morning to have to get up so early. The things we do for our kiddos. Enjoy the holiday party tonight!

Me: Spin class. Haven't been to one in forever. Realized how much I miss it. Will be adding that into my rotation. X3 Triometrics when I got home.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8 miles done in a state park near the hotel I stayed last night after my company's holiday party (DH couldn't make it). Nice relaxing drive (1.5hr) home, dropping by a diner and outlet store. Completed the Wk5 with 41miles. In one piece

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Annual trip to Kittery for Christmas shopping...Fun and TONS of walking...but since my clock has me getting up around 6 AM most days, I got two runs in...

Sat - short 2.5 miles FIB ski exercise routine....plus TONS of walking
Sun- 3.3 miles FIB rolling and TONS of walking!

:)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I did not much.

Friday: Nothing except life stuff
Saturday: More life stuff
Sunday: Yulefest 5K. Official results had me at 9:15 per mile but garmin watch had me at 8:56 per mile for slightly longer mileage )3.1 race versus 3.19 garmin) Still a presentable showing. I think that strength things may be helping me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts