Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SB - what was MRI for? 24-her fasting sounds brutal… hope you are doing ok

Today was annual dine and donate event for the local chapter of Mtb association. At a brewery we often gather after rides. So I rode from home to meet up a few others at a trailhead and rode about 15 miles of single tracks then headed to the brewery. Nice familiar faces and new ones, it was a fun time, particularly learning the history of some local trails and the future of one of the new trails close to us that’s been planned/designed. Exciting stuff. I had 11 miles to ride home after the fun time… cold and quickly getting dark. But all was good. 34 miles. :).

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
That's a long ride, especially off-road, Yo! It's good to see people get involved in trail stewardship. Seems like people who do it are pretty respectful of the land because they want others to enjoy it.

Cold ride with the bagelry crew again ... only 4 of us this time. Mid 20's at start; probably low 40's at end - but a nice, slow conversational ride (easier when there's only 4). Thought of friend Kevin from the bagelry who passed away over 3 years ago now when we rode by his house, his car still in drive (wife still not ready to let him go).

Nothing else to speak of on the day... tried to get a booster shot but didn't have an appt. Will try to get one next weekend. Watched Shang Chi and the 10 Rings on Disney. Pretty good...

geo

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
MRI for the pelvic "thing" and I am badly in need of a good gyn wiht some sort of thinking or research background as the MRI reveals strange tidings and no one here knows what to think so I'm casting my net wide for any contacts....
The fasting was tough, on top of steroids and pain oh my.

i got in some light yoga today and a 2 mile slow walk. Trying to keep up the movement as best I can til I can get some answers.

My poor sister is now suffering from reactions form the covid booster, I guess we are related..I am not allowed to have a booster i hope some new tech appears soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts