·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning, TEAM LIT!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Me...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>~12 mile hill/speed run early this morning in total time of 1:28. 4 minutes faster than same workout last week, and felt very strong. Skies opened to downpour at an hour in with thunder and lightening -- was kind of cool. Workout:</p>
<p>o WU - 26:30 (including one pass of Hill + one charge of mile long gradual hill)</p>
<p>o 5 x Hill (2:01, 2:01, 2:05, 2:05, 2:04)</p>
<p>o 19:45 min tempo (including one charge of mile long gradual hill) - started downpouring!</p>
<p>o 4 x Hill (2:14, 2:11, 2:11, 2:10)</p>
<p>o 5:17 min hammer home</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Great day, Tri-peeps!</p>

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
<p>Morning everyone!</p>
<p>Well the plan was to ride at lunch, but due to T-storms (great show) ripping through the area on the way into work, it took me ~1 hour 45 min to get in.  SO...wiped down the bike and re-lubed the chain and will go AFTER work at home.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Had I known, I would have left the bike in the garage to stay nice and dry!  sheesh.</p>

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
<p>31min 2.7mile run, w/ 4x20s strides. Actually ended up faster than HIM pace but HR was nice Z2. Dayum I love 50 degrees.  Give me a HIM at 50 and I'll rip it up!</p>

·
Registered
423 Posts
<p>Thor - Great workout, running in the rain is awesome...not sure about the thunderstorm.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Up at 5:00AM this morning and on the trainer in the basement for a very slow and blah 45 minutes.  I just felt like crap, I need to start getting some more sleep.  Immediately after that I went out for a 30 minute run.  The run wasn't too bad, started out strong, but then faded towards the end.  I think I put in about 3.6 miles or so.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Nothing else going on today.  Tomorrow is going to be my longest weed day training session - 3,000m in the pool and the 1.5 hours on the bike. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a stellar day everyone!</p>

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
<p>4 mile recovery run for me today.</p>

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
<p>Couldn't muster the gumption to get up early to go sit on the trainer, so I brought my bike to work and will try for a lunchtime ride.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, masters swim this evening.</p>

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
<p>jen - hope your ankle feels better soon.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>7miles run including 4x200m w/200m recovery, 1x400m w/400m recovery, and 4x200m w/200m recovery.  I like short hard stuff.  First time in a long time to hit the track.  Was going to do the hill repeats but opted out to do a short repetition instead.  Considering to run a 10k race this Sat.  Then MTB race on Sunday as a training ride.  With all that in the weekend, I may squeeze bike hill repeats this evening if I can.  Maybe too much.  Anybody wants to talk me out of it?   </p>

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
<p>30 min spin on the recumbent bike at the gym to make sure my hip wouldn't hurt when  cycling, then 15 minutes on the spin bike and 15 minutes of stretching. I felt pretty good so i think i can start up again after my 2 weeks of schools are over with.</p>

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
<p>19+ mile beach ride at lunch; hi 18s. Ended up with 2499 on the cyclometer (shooting for 3000+ on the year) - and 3002 miles on the tires. Time to swap them out - and put on a new seat (hopefully not an ass-hatchet). Avoided the downpours - although it looked sketchy there for a bit.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Reg.</p>

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
<p>Rain, lightning and thunder kept me inside on the trainer this morning...60 minutes.</p>

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
<p>I did the Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance workout this morning.  Seriously guys, this is fun stuff.  I know you all are into sadistic stuff like me and if anyone wants something different do to in the off season, I would definitely recommend it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Popped out for a quick 5k run this evening...the kids were driving me nuts and I needed to clear my head.</p>

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
<p>Bagged track since it was pouring so another rest day. Planning to get up to fartlek in the morning.</p>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.