Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SB- that's the way to do it. I haven't been swimming since my race in June. Won't be allowed in the pool until next year I am sure...

yeah, veins in DH right calf are not working properly, so finally they are getting taken care of. He's at the hospital getting done as I type.

So...since it was POURING at lunch and then had to bring DH to the hospital, and now waiting for the call to pick him up, taking a down day. No workout other than walking the dog and walking around for me today.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Zoj Good luck to DH!! I am joining you in the down day. my ribs are sore! At least when I fell yesterday the nerves in my back were mad and not its just sore ribs so I'll be back in the EP tomorrow, its once again starting to snow out I wish it would accumulate.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Well heck I ended up taking my SO for a 3 mile road walk. So now its snowing more and chilly what will I manage on Thursday which now has some complications in the schedule? How is Zoj's DH? Did Geo finally get Zwift to run for a whole session? Who will post Thursday's thread :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts