Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in a 22 mile Zwift ride, doing stage 1 of the virtual Tour of the Makuri islands (virtual Japan). Think I have a slight saddle adjustment to make, because I feel like I'm sliding forward a bit...

Really wiped from watching and reading too much election stuff last night (and sleeping restlessly) - so go me for exercising. Also go MI, go NH, go MA! (good guys winning in each - at least as far as I'm concerned).

Glad you got to make your voice heard, SBee. Life is just one great unexpected adventure for you! I don't know how you cope with all the logistical challenges thrown your way every week!

Tomorrow is music club, and I'm going to try and catch up on sleep - so think my new found exercise motivation is taking a break.

Geo

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
SB - you must seriously love where you live..! Those are lots to deal with and this is only beginning of Nov.

Yay MI indeed. I still can’t get that a whole bunch of the election deniers got in the office. The dude who wrote the Hilly billy elegy won the Ohio senate race and he is a denier. Btw we just watched the Netflix movie based on his book. No doubt he got a tough life..

5miles during lunch. A rough run, nowhere near how I felt the last three runs. Headachy all day, which I blame the singles shot I received yesterday. Forced myself to go for a swim but it was so cold and I just couldn’t get going… gave up after 1200yds. Shoulder is still bothering me. Thinking to go see a different PT :(.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yo-ironically my SO wanted to move here and I didn't but I needed to move the company out of CA so we compromised on a "for now" move. Now its me out doing everything and everyone wondering why he "let me drag him" here..
Sorry about the headache these plagues of the body just creep up on us wiht no good explanation I guess

Wed's workout ended up being indeed snow shoveling and ice scraping and snowshoeing for wifi! Thursday might be a real snow shoe day as in go up the slope. It looks like it could be a rock ski day but probably better to check on snowshoes first. My regular xc/bc boots are at the shop where my bindings are being mounted but I need to break in my other pair anyway...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts