Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SB - fingers crossed that this is the last part that you need for a long time! ballsy wolves! but I bet they were admiring your Subaru!

Subaru is on my list for potential next car...along with mini cooper, Honda civic and CX-30...but given I am hardly driving now...who knows when I will pull the trigger and start shopping...

warming up a bit here - so extended my run to ~3.2 miles and then took the pup for another walk...Yo - today's run was tough! so you are not alone!

bike shorts - it is a battle. we'll see how these do, it has only been one ride. lol

Geo - nice on the Zwift and fridge repair. We just upgraded our fridge last year to a double door with freezer on the bottom...love it! We got our previous fridge from Lechemere...I'll just leave that there. lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Zo- me too and I did a 4 mile x-c in the late afternoon. The temp started at 32 and dropped to 15 during the hour and my wax froze to the snow at the end when I stopped to talk to A the man who runs the snow machine trail groomer. We had a little taste of pre spring weather for a few days but now return to wintery mix. The original forecast for Sundays’ race was very warm in the low 40s but now looks mildly stormy and cooler. There are concerns in the forecast that we will have a major storm Sunday certainly to the east and possibly on the course. The race is being run with much less support than last year and everyone thought last year was scary. Guess I'll load up my large backpack instead of the race one just in case! My foot is feeling improved and I keep wondering if I should have stuck with the 28 mile instead of dropping down, either way I suppose it will be a fun day and with ongoing snowstorms I'll get a chance to try the 28 mile loop on my own later this month.

Bike shorts-I always wore men's usually bibs because the shape fits my non-hips and lack of butt better than women's but then they started these multi layered gender specific chammy designs and I've been struggling ever since. These days I can wear tights for 90% of my rides but that doens't help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts