Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo - have you tested for COVID? Get thee to a doc! and just an hour or 1.5 hours on the bike while feeling that crappy? I'm not worthy!

Geo - Thank you so much!!! Feel better too!

so yesterday was a short run...legs still feeling crummy while running. Really not sure why, but will ask at PT tomorrow.
Out on the bike for a short loop at lunch today.

MRI last night for my right elbow. Ugh, that sucked. Seriously. laying on my stomach, with my right arm outstretched in front, enclosed in tube like thing, my head bent up to rest on the tube... for over 40 minutes. Def the most PAINFUL MRI I have ever had. Follow up next Tuesday. I have lost strength and I have lost the ability to fully extend my arm. No idea why - no recent injury, so who knows.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Zoj - yep negative. I did go see a doc today. She isn’t sure exactly what this is and wants me to wait another 3-4 days before taking antibiotics she prescribed. I keep in hearing about the overprescribing antibiotics so I’m with her. Feel crappy but mainly just coughing so I ride easy - just can’t sit around (especially I found out today one of my belts doesn’t fit me :(. Sounds very uncomfortable indeed. DH developed similar elbow/grip weekness issue. He did PT for several times, which helped but returned again as he stopped all the pt exercises. Good luck.

Ugh, lots of driving day. Then rode J-man for 22miles. Just enjoying sun and breeze.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Managed a one-way short commute (cluster-f with car meant sticking around so I could get it home from driving in on Monday) - so about an 11 mile ride. Also walk with E at lunch for 45 minutes or so...

Think I'm with you Yo - I haven't been able to shake my head congestion for about a month! Assume at this point I have a sinus infection going as well .... and now DW has been wiped out by similar...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts