Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Hump Day!! Rainy smutzy here - but did manage to get out there and not get too wet. Super short run to work the kinks out...2 miles done. Strava is still acting wonky, and once again the distance is off... ugh.

Geo - that's very cool!

Yo - good luck with your reservations!

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Way to get in a workout on a rainy day, zoj!

Well, the reservation battle was competitive....!! I couldn't get in any camping areas we wanted. Changed some days and got two spots in the nearby sites, but not ideal. :( Only 1/3 of the available spots are for advance reservations while other 2/3 is for walkup. So, this trip is a go. We will just line up early in the AM to grab the permits we would need.... 5 days backpack trip here we come, in August! Another trip I booked is the NY Canal bike tour, 7-day 400 some miles of ride in July. Doing this with a bunch of bike friends. Getting into that one was easy.

So, 40min walk during lunch. 20min after work with 20min strengths exercises. That was all I was able to get in.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Hump day here was a full on storm I began my next strength training day but got interrupted so many times I finally gave it up.
Swam for 45 minutes in the EP, I've been having chemical/water quality issues since I had visitors and had turned the temp up I also had to switch brands of chlorine, not sure where the problem is but it looks like its trying to get cloudy so I need to figure it out.
We got about a foot of snow and heavy winds. My other workout was a LOT of wood restacking (move form outside stack to porch stackers) should be good for a couple of months now.

Yo-remember the winds dont' need reservations if you can't get what you want we can throw together a great trip here on short notice. We've figured out that entering via New Fork Lakes gives the acclimation opportunity low landers need!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts