Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8 easy TM miles in a bit under 90 minutes. The same distance outdoors in Timmins last week took me about 1:21, so TM seems harder work. Maybe the altitude difference (1100 meters here vs 200 meters in Timmins) is part of the reason.<br><br>
I have to go to town today for a meeting, but will probably do another run when I return. That will mean 3 doubles in the first 3 days of the year. Things are good!

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Legs were sore tonight after last night's hill repeats however my former running buddy Erika was in town and so we went out for a nice cruise over rolling terrain. It was her 4th run this week after being off for 5 months. We did 5 miles in 47 minutes which is pretty darn good for her after such a long layoff.<br><br>
I'm trying to eat really healthy this week and then start to work on some weight reduction...20 pounds would make hills a lot easier.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 20 to lose as well. I have lost 16 since mid October, but was stalled during Christmas week for obvious reasons. It's starting to come off again, now that I am back on a regular routine.<br><br>
3.4 run walk miles this evening just to shake out the legs.<br><br>
Tomorrow I am off to Smithers for the day. I will run before I go and probably when I get back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts