Kick Runners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!

I made it to another No-Run Wednesday in one piece. Amazingly no aches and pains, just heavy legs which are expected. Looking ahead I will face some challenges to get every run (which is getting longer) in... I will be out of town (overnight trip) every weekend in Feb. All for auditions except one weekend is for ME, Indoor MTB Day with a bunch of GIRLBIKERS :) At least I am looking forward to running in Chicago, DC, NYC, and all that!

Enjoy your Wednesday!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Good morning, TEAM LIT!

Yo: Nice to see those quality TM sessions.

Zoj: Bummer on the arm. Speedy healing.

Sparty: Way to stick in there. Nice job on the TM.

All: Thanks for the continued words of support, especially yesterday. I'm paying for it today, though thankfully less than I had previously. My body is very stiff (not sore, but rather stiff in all joints, as this illness attacks my joints), especially in the hips, as I expected. I have a slight headache that is probably related, but it's manageable and I feel would not be present had I built up to what I did yesterday. So, maybe not great news, but certainly not bad.

Me...

2.8 mile mostly walk/some jog early this morning.

Great day, friends!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Happy hump day!

Free lunch today from a caterer trying to get GUgg business. Delicious cobb salad on my desk now. I really need to start brineing my chicken I think.

1 hour using Berryessa on trainer road and 1 12 min mile right after joined by GG.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
re: forearm...it stems from my elbow. no idea how it happened, but last fall developed tendonitis in two places so I have both tennis AND golfers elbow and I don't do either! I did PT, it went away, and then wham....came back with a vengeance the other day. blech. Feels better today, but then again, I haven't done any pushups either...

2.85 miles done at lunch...beautiful out! and felt pretty good for once. :) Channeling my inner Thor....

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
4.5 mile lunch run for me, with cube neighbor. Easy, conversational pace.

Thor - glad you had that run yesterday, even though you're paying for it today...

Geo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts