Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang!

Yo - enjoy the company and the visitors! up till 1 am?? I don't know how you do it. Anything past 10 these days and I am a zombie

Geo - enjoy the full house!

yesterday was 45 min on the trainer and today ended up with PT and then 3 miles outside. Ankle got taped at PT, so it behaved for the whole run.

heading to my BF tomorrow while DH heads to the condo to get ready to start teaching on Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Good to know those PT tapes do actually help! You have snow (by judging based on the ‘DH teaching comment’)?! I can’t do 1am-nights in a row but DH does. Yeah I don’t know how he does it.

I always enjoy the day off before T day, in spite of crazily busy day running around grocery shopping and taking care of stuff. I made sure, though, I squeezed a fun. Rode my Pony with a GF on a singletrack, due to some wet and leafy condition it took 1.5hrs, taking it super slow. But fun chatting away for the entire time. 10miles of fun.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Happy T-day all! Yes - nice to have the full house. We actually had a family game night tonight (Pictionary and Taboo), and had a few laughs. Looking forward to the 4-day mini-break. Expected to get a "nice job ... enjoy early dismissal all" message today (which didn't happen ... booo....). Still - quiet work-wise as expected. Poor DD has to be "working" on Friday when no one she works with will be online. So - tomorrow will probably go for a T-giving run with DD.

Hopped on Zwift today for more of the Japanese routes (a combo city/country route). Actually felt like more of an effort ride today (mostly flat, but fast). And no, Yo - no music playing. Just urban or country sounds of animals, or street noises. Occasional snatches of tunes, as if you were riding by a radio - and pedestrian crossing sounds, etc. Who know - you might like it if you have a smart trainer (but I'm guessing you don't). Still - you could treat yourself to a cheap one to get a taste (the TacX Flow is in the mid-300's, and probably low 300's after you find a coupon to apply - or $2-300 used). Thinking of picking up a used one myself to hopefully get DW back on the bike.

Any-hoo, hope you, Zoj, and SBee all enjoy the stuffage of the face! Have fun with BF, Zoj...

geo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts