Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang!
out for a run at lunch...split it in two and took the pup on the second half. Oof it was a tad warm out there today....total about 3.3 miles done.

That's it for me!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Hi Zoj! I haven't got a swing of things and keep on forgetting to chime in here. Yesterday was 1hr ride and massage. I have been experiencing shortness of breaths and bad headache since coming home. Ugh. I forgot to take my migraine meds with me to the trip and I really didn't notice any effects, maybe some headache but likely from high altitude anyway. So coming back down here and feeling bad, I have resumed taking it. Shoulder is slightly getting better, but nowhere near to have a range of motion. Seeing PT didn't seem to be helping me much (and costing me $100!) so doing the exercises they gave me and will see.

2hrs ride today, slow one as my headache and breathing difficulties went up.

Looking for a place who could fly directly using American Airlines credits in the Fall to do a quick fall color backpacking. Possibly to Charlotte NC, then to Pisgha Natl Forest. DC and Philly are the other cities AA flies directly from here, but I don't see any cool places to backpack. Do you know any? We just don't want to deal with connection with AA.... :(

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yo I concur with geo, I lived in DC a lifetime ago and would always go to Shenandoah for fall color. Its not the same as here but the color is very nice and its a fun area to backpack. Pisgah is nice but not so much color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts