Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Geo - sorry to hear your SIL isn’t doing well. FC indeed. Meeting a kid’s GF/BF gives me strange feelings. I’m not a big fan, lol, I guess I still want them being a kid and we (parents) want to remain as the closest family member. Good news that DS is going back to a work force…

2- mile walk during lunch. Then after work, I rode to the nearby Mtb trail, met A&C and rode the 80% of the trail. They are new to Mtb and I just didn’t want to them to hurt so skilled the first three hills. They both fell immediately hitting on a big root, woops. I provided more instructions then after that they did well and had a fun. I’m relieved they didn’t get hurt. It is easy to do…. Took a long way home as rain started falling harder. Pony and my jersey were covered with mud by the time I got home. About 1.5hrs easy ride.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Thanks Yo. Things have gone downhill fast - tough because she was late to motherhood (mid 40's) and still has two kids in HS. Going to be hard on them. As far as DS, mostly happy because a relationship has been a long time coming! Glad that his first real one seems to be solid.

Went for a 6+ mile run after work - fast first 3 miles (7:50 pace or so), then slowed down a bit to an 8:05 overall.

Geo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts