Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all! A first today - actually carried my phone and used it to log a workout (woo-hoo! Look at me head into the 21st century!). 4.5 mile solo run, at about 8"15 pace. Started out miserable, improved in the middle, and then reverted to miserable. Now trying to figure out if I can record offline workouts, or if this uses up data. Technology challenged....

Other than that, a few dog walks, some dog frisbee time (I'm sensing a theme here). And had breakfast for supper (pancakes, bacon, hashbrowns). Managed to restore all calories lost during workout, I'm sure!

Tomorrow - shot 1. Hold your breath...

Geo.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Yay you, Geo! I’m not into gadget too much myself, but Garmin watch has become handy for sure. I sometimes forget to log my workouts on a paper book. Garmin was useful for all those hiking miles (and elevation, speed etc) too! And hooray to your first shot! Hope no side effects.

Busy day at work so no lunch time walk. After work, I took my Pony to my home course singletrack. Boy, I haven’t felt this good to put hard effort on it. There was a big group ride and I got mixed in a middle of it. So I passed dozen people (yay me) and didn’t want get passed by any so kept the high effort. And relaxed pace on a longer way home. Thankful that I can do this stuff!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts