Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got you covered Yo!

What I can't figure out is why it looks like I haven't posted since the weekend? Could have SWORN I posted on Monday...sigh.

Anyhoo...in the lake on Monday for a short swim...about 1/3 mile. stoopid HHH so no way I was going for a run.
Tuesday - short stint on the trainer. another HHH day. at LBS after work for fit check. played with saddle positioning and cleat positioning. plan on getting out on the road tomorrow to see how it feels.
Today - HHH but I did go out on the road for a run...I believe the mileage, but not the pace - strava seems to have lost 2 minutes...

as for the condo shopping - looking for one for DD to use while in law school, instead of renting and then sell when she is done or if she gets a job in Boston, has an apartment to use. we shall see. Things are moving SUPER fast. it is crazy

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
Well, just because Zoj’s post got a correct date, I’m following her thread (although I may be at fault to cause geo to use a wrong date - my Tuesday thread had a wrong date)

Sounds like a good plan, Zoj! Good luck

Geo - no A/C? When are you goingback to the office lol?

2-mile walk during lunch. Then after an acupuncture session (just because I had one more session available from a package purchase), and having a hard time to motivate myself to get out for a while, DH and I headed out to run. Which didn’t happen. Bad headache, one of the worst in the recent memory.... so ended up walking for 4miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts