Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad day ... I stayed inside and did 30 minutes on the Nordic Track instead of going for a bike ride after work. No........

Geo.

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
It is a sad day indeed! Tomorrow will be a better day for you!

Nothing for me, worked then got out of the house after 2:30pm for 6.5hrs drive. Happy to be able to come this far so we have only 2.5hrs left for a start of our backpacking trip. Pulled in Marquette after 9:30-ish. There were literally nothing open…. Bars were open but no food. After several stops, we ended up with grocery-store ready-to-eat foods. :(. Not a great start but it will get better from here!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
It is a sad day indeed! Tomorrow will be a better day for you!

Nothing for me, worked then got out of the house after 2:30pm for 6.5hrs drive. Happy to be able to come this far so we have only 2.5hrs left for a start of our backpacking trip. Pulled in Marquette after 9:30-ish. There were literally nothing open…. Bars were open but no food. After several stops, we ended up with grocery-store ready-to-eat foods. :(. Not a great start but it will get better from here!
All food is good backpacking i once was stuck in the desert wiht precooked bacon and cookie dough! Have a great trip.
And Geo :( but there are other days you have to get ready for ski season!

I am back from a backpack trip and catching up on everything. will report and recap later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts