Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang!
out on the roads for a slightly longer run at lunch today - 2.4 miles. knee held up ok, with only a few tender moments. :)

Geo - I hear you about not being out on the road on the bike. Too much fall debris and chilly temps keep me in the house. plus....movies....

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Yeah, feels harder to get out and ride in the cold this year.... a sign of getting old?! For some reasons, much easier to get out and run as long as headache doesn't stop me.

Good to hear about knee behaving ok, Zoj!

Geo - Must be exciting to have DD back for a good chunk of time for the next few months! DS and his GF are coming for a few days for T-Day and DD who just left for NYC will be back home for T-Day (and not sure where she heads out next....)

2-mile walk during lunch (snow flurrying !!!), then 6.2 mile run after work. Headache/fogginess finally subsided enough to make me feel like I could run. Turned out to be pretty decent run, a few sub 10min pace (as I walked less).

So as of today I completed Echocardiogram, PFT (pulmonary functional test) and CT scan of lung. Echocardiogram already came back nothing wrong. I had a horrible time with PFT - awful headache, very similar one I often get. So hopefully that sheds some light on my conditions. So, will wait and see.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts