Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok so that was really weird...I clicked on start new discussion and it pulled up my post from yesterday, fully populated. Hmmmm....

Anyway - out in the HHH for 2.5 mile run. Oof, legs felt heavy and no pop, but got it done.

Yo - Saturday, while sunny, was HHH around here, so wimped out and opted for the basement and the TV while on the trainer. so you see...

Geo - nice to have the kids home, right?

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
True, watching tv while riding is a win-win! Any series you are hooked on? Here we recently watched Imposters (on Netflix), 2 seasons of 10 episodes each. O M G I liked it. Of course we ended up staying up late till 2am (just during weekends) to binge. I can’t wait for the 3rd season I heard they were planning on…

Geo - sounds like kids are also enjoying the times with you. Nice!

2-mile walk during lunch. And after work. I finally decided to go for a run, 4 miles. I don’t even remember we when I ran last time… I was quite nervous due to a hot/muggy night. Frequent walk breaks just to make sure I didn’t breathe too hard. At the beginning of the run, I felt so hard breathing and chest tightness. I felt the sam thing yesterday when I started riding. As the time went by, that’s gone. I’m kinda blaming this hot humid weather. But certainly I didn’t feel that way last summer :(. Do you guys feel anything like that on hot day?

Speaking of kids, we are leaving for Hawaii next Tuesday… with the Hawaii governor’s statement yesterday, I’m kinda waiting to hear from DD, but nothing from her… :(.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yo - could it be exercise induced asthma?? I was diagnosed with that years ago and had an inhaler, but I only ever experienced it while running. and would be worse on hot/humid days and super cold days. Happy to say I don't need the inhaler anymore, but then again am not running as fast as I did then, so?? Have a GREAT time in Hawaii!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts