Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have any lights on my bike - but then again I rarely ride in the rain or dark. When I go outside during the week it is early enough to not worry about it (keeping my lunch time workouts).

Today - a run in the rain. Wasn't raining when I started, but had two bouts of decent rain in my short 2.8 mile run. Thankfully warm enough that it didn't matter too too much. Just soggy at the end.

Pt this morning - focus on trying to fix my core asymmetry, which in turn should help my back, hip and then ultimately my right knee. more stupid human tricks.

Yo - I agree with the pool workouts...something I need to get back to ASAP. maybe even friday.

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
Zoj - I know core strength is so important but hard to stick with routines…

5.5 mile run. It was feel-like 49F with gusty wind. But cool temp felt great and I was able to run better. But HR went up as high as high 170-180, which is crazy high. And looking at the HR graph it might be really that high. If it was just a weird spike I would think it was monitor not functioning right. But I did run hard like 4 times and walked a bit each time after and the pattern of HR was the same…. I dot know how to interpret this but for sure strange. And no wonder I can’t sustain the effort if in fact the HR is that high it’s like all our effort HR-wise. Hmmmm.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Went out for a 4.5 miler after work - no rain, no wind :) Still surprisingly warm and muggy though. Managed about 8:15-20 pace ... I find it much harder to get UP to pace these days (first bit always feels slow). No workouts tomorrow... KEG reunion - woot!

Geo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts