Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG T-4 days till the big guy arrives - WHERE has the year gone?

Busy finishing up the work week, cleaning the house and baking between now and Sunday...but its all good as I have family coming and for a few days which will be fun!

SB- def a smart move - let us know your new dates!

Me - 30 min on the trainer, elbow PT and dog walk...trainer felt a bit hard today for some reason.

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Geo-I was somewhat particular about the place I bought. The house itself is not quite the size or layout I wanted but its all location across the valley in plain view of the cell and sat towers. The internet is pretty great but only here others in the valley ahve none or spotty at best. The property also borders the Natl forest so the size and layout paled in comparison!

Today we are cutoff. All roads out are closed to snow or avalanche (another kind of snow issue). I finished a 1:30 hr strength training workout with a few interruptions I am at the end of the "cycle" so it gets long with so many reps. Ready for the new cycle next week even if I can't decide how many days it should be. Thsi one felt hard but then I've felt off since I got home, I think I'm improving but not there yet.

I will update you on dates early next month (when the customer decides if they will hold their review as scheduled).

As predicted, the temperatures are starting to plunge i need ot get otu and harvest the last green tomatoes and kale in the dome and finish shut down (empty water containers etc) for winter as it will be -20 to -40 tonight.

· Registered
8,451 Posts
Wow, SB, that is f-cold. Stay safe. In a total isolation from civilization…. Your pantry looked great a few months ago - good luck! And keep up the great work with online trainer. I’m admiring your dedication!

I know, the longest darkness is now behind us..! Things are looking up as we have only 4 days to the christmas!

I didn’t post yesterday - 1.5hrs on a bike riding backwards at night with 5 others including DH . Another fun night!! Cold at first but it wasn’t bad at all! FIB cold one and burger. Super slow service … it was like 10:30pm by the time we got home…

Today….
yeah due to the upcoming serious weather, we decided to go get parents (80yo)… so this good daughter-in-law drove 8 hrs today to accomplish the task. I had to go to the plant first for our tradition of serving some goodies to the plant workers. Then drove, drove… 8hrs in total. Yikes. We arrived at home, 1:15 left to the close of the pool…. I just couldn’t muster my energy and motivation to hit the pool. So I went for an hour walk.

DS and his GF are supposed to leave Chicago to Boston tomorrow AM…. Hopefully they

1 - 3 of 3 Posts