Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo - HA! no way jose! I do not have a full wetsuit and with our luck we'll have snow in April. Late May at the earliest is my best guess for my 1st OWS...

Out on the roads at lunch for a short run. Right knee was tender yesterday after the bike and I haven't run in a week, so tried to keep it easy. ugh. Felt so hard! lol - but then again, have only run 1x a week for the past few weeks due to the injections, so there's that....

tomorrow is injection #3 - last one. Doc said I wouldn't feel any better for another 3-4 weeks. Biking will let me know if it worked or not. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Had a few days of feeling generally cruddy - so no exercise for me. Nothing major (achiness, minor GI, sinus pain) - but enough to feel like exercising would not be the best thing. Mostly just out with the dog over the past few days for easy walks ...

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Zoj - Keep my fingers crossed the injection would help! Serious patience is needed, eh? 3-4 weeks? The earliest I tried OWS was in late April I think. Knowing the college pool I swim at will end open lap swim at the end of March, I have to place to swim....

Geo - feel better soon! Listen to your body, as we all say.

2mile subdivision walk during lunch. We opened up Zillow app and reviewed prices/sizes - that was fun. Really got to start thinking about updating our house to sell. After work, another xc ski day. 1.5hrs. Boy I got a headache. And easily got tired. I’m resuming the meds after tomorrow’s swim.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts