Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang!
Yo - exciting about Germany - is your hubby going too? Jealous - what a great adventure!

SB- sometimes staying on schedule doesn't work out...as long as you are moving, getting some kind of workout in (moving/stacking wood counts) - it all counts. Consider this a maintenance period until your schedule starts to jive again.

Me - drove DS truck to local mechanic and ran home. A little over 2 miles of pretty much all uphill (no I am not exaggerating. Someone scheduled a meeting for noon so that's the only way I could get my run in. Did elbow PT and a bodyweight strength workout this am

Pup is with my son at the condo for the week, so no morning dog walks until she comes home...

SB - dang that's a long time. hope you hear something soon.

· Registered
4,233 Posts
Hey guys,

Enjoy Germany, Yo! Business trip, right? I'm sure your DH will find something to do!

Meant to workout yesterday - but bad network day had me quit about after 6 miles.

Got on Zwift today for a 1 hour/23 mile session with one of those pace partners. Couple of short walks with the dog...

geo

· Registered
8,451 Posts
Hey guys!

Zoj - my kind of run!
SB - what you are doing some good solid workouts!
Geo - sorry that technology didn’t cooperate… pretty mild temp outside - no outside during week?

Yep - employee exchange program. Hubster plans to come with me, prob not for the entire 12 weeks tho. His Detroit marathon is right in the middle of it. We are also thinking about running THE marathon in Greece - gosh, wouldn’t that be exciting?!

3 mile walk during lunch. Then another 2 miles walk after a dinner with late Mark’s wife. Our club is helping her with activities, meals together and such, which is very nice and she appears to be enjoying the company. I know now where he hit the tree….I made a wrong assumption of the route he was on. Why…. I guess he wanted his 20 miles in that day. Plan on running there tomorrow, as I recovers from the COVID shot.

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Yo and Zoj I wanted to train for an xc race..oh well
Now into a work deadline so less and less activity I also tweaked my back seems to happen when I have a dentist appt (fixing a filling that he fixed before) and stress so lots of stretching between stupid long meetings where the person leading can't figure out which version/what page/ etc because in fact he has no clue about the actual content. Sigh!
I ended up having my check in with my PT for 30 minutes and stacking wood for a few hours (very carefully to help the back thing out)
still waiting on results its thought they are in the brand new portal we can't yet access but who knows maybe someone will call us one day....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts