Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
September?!?!?! ALREADY?!?!? yeesh...

I managed a quick run at lunch - pretty peppy! sub-10 min mile! No idea where that came from or if the "speed" fairies (and I use that term loosely) will visit again any time soon... Got the run in before the rain really started to pick up. Hurricane Ida is making her presence known.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Safe travels, Yo! I thought Hawaii was discouraging travel - but I guess you must have had your trip booked months ago.

Agreed, SB - probably a good call to cancel the ride and cut your losses (esp. if you haven't been on the bike in a while - more painful!). Makes a lot more sense to save it until you can enjoy with friends, the air quality isn't such a s-show. Fall rides among wolves "Rides With Wolves" would be much more enjoyable, I'm sure!

Ida still has to show up here. Mostly drizzle - but maybe it'll pick up tonight. Good on you for feeling peppy, Zoj. Boy - it's nice when those runs come along at our age!

Myself - got in one more long (for me) and medium (for her) run in before she departs to DC again tomorrow. Nice to have the bonus week. We did about 10.3 miles in 90 minutes (8:45-ish pace).I am sore and will hurt tomorrow...

Geo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts