Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty cool that the Forest Service is asking you to help out, SBee ... sounds like the trail definitely needed the re-assessment though!

Apparently Zoj is off enjoying Elton on his farewell tour. I imagine he's still putting on a good show, consummate entertainer that he is.

Yo - pitching your tent score in your back yard? :) Funny about your DH watching that show ... I'd think it would appeal to women more (although the characters all seem to have messy lives and various flaws).

Commuted today - managed longer in (16 miles) and the 20 back for 36 on the day. Slow on the way home...Also, K came to visit at lunch, and we had a very pleasant full KEG walk (no politics involved, thankfully!). Playing a lot of golf and enjoying retirement. He also swung by my floor after the work to catch up with some of the other IT guys (he was an IBM iSeries admin for us) - so I think he enjoyed that too.

Not sure about tomorrow ... weather dependent.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
SB - it’s really cool indeed that you are assisting the Forest Service. Is the “trail” like bushwhacking, or with more traffic, just not marked? Thx for the advice on the poor setup of the BA tent. Yeah I may have to set up the tent again.

Geo - must have been nice to have K visit.

2-mile walk that’s it today, thanks to a dentist visit and having a few friends over for Meatless Wednesday.

I’m afraid I overdid the shoulder exercises… it hurts badly doing nothing :(.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts