Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep .... continued inactivity on my part. Long (but good) weekend of driving down to DC and back to Philly then home. Had nice dinners with each kid and their sig others, and spent time walking around the botanical garden (DC), short trip to the supreme court to watch the protest for a bit, and walking around Philly with the lad the next day.

Beside the 20 or so hours driving, not so bad at all. Fairly exhausted Monday, so didn't exercise (though did have a LOT of walking on Sat/Sun) ... and ended up with an entodontist appt today - so that put the kibbosh on a work commute.

Hopefully commuting in tomorrow....

Nice race, Zoj. Congrats on the AG place. Chipped in $20 to Run For Homebase ...Enjoy!

Hope you're over the cold, Yo. These lingerings one suck!

geo

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Well done Zoj!’ Congrats! What’s the next race?

saw some beautiful pictures Geo from your trip. Glad to hear all went well and nice time with kiddos.

I’m afraid this isn’t cold :(. Now a full week long of horrible coughing. A friend who also got sick right after the Beaver Island trip said he got sinus infection and on an antibiotic. I may need to go see a doc too.

Not enough energy for a run. So just being on a J-man on gravel for 1-hr. And 2-mile walk. Wait, that was yesterday. Today is also 2-mile walk and riding easy 1.5hrs on Pony.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts