Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ha!

hi guys - sorry, didn't realize I had been off since thursday!! yikes!

Still no FTP test - maybe this weekend...so....

Friday - ~3 mile run and then second COVID shot in the afternoon
Sat/Sun - just dog walks and general around the house stuff...felt pretty decent w/minor after affects of the second dose
Monday - another 3 mile run and dog walks

Today - dog walk in the rain, then full body strength and 45 min on the trainer... heading out later for a dr appt (BP check) and then to order new blinds for my son's room....ooo shopping! lol

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Sounds like another busy day for you Zoj!

2-mile lunch walk. And then 5mile run. Between was a visit to REI to return a busted bike rack during the last weekend trip. This happened around 3/4 way of the first day. On a downhill, I heard a horrible noise and I needed to stop immediately as bike skidded sideways on gravel road. One of the connecting pieces between the rack (connecting to the seat post) and frame that attaches to the rack broke and the finger-like back support of one pannier interfered with spokes. I was lucky it wasn’t worse. (With some handy and creative friends’ help with rope and zip tie the rack and panniers were safely attached). Anyway, during the episode some spokes got bent. So I needed a bike mechanic at REI to take a look at them. Luckily it was only 2mm out of true and only one spoke needed to be replaced before getting it trued.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts