Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another nice day in the neighborhood! Too bad I have to work. These kind of days, I want to be outside puttering in the yard...

dog walk in the am, 45 min on the trainer at lunch and then full body workout during a project meeting (HA!)

Geo - nice on getting an appointment! I can't sign up until April 5, but I keep looking anyway.

DD was able to get her 1st vaccine dose today! She's back in Mississippi...maybe that's what I need to do??

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Wow. I thought Mass would be more together than NH on the vaccine distribution front. The website was underpowered in NH - not able to handle the load for sure. None of the menus worked, stuck on screens etc - but at least it was functional by the evening. E of team KEG logged in a few minutes before the site was meant to open for our AG, and she got an appt. for the next day! Ah well ..

Sorry that your state is woeful as well, SBee.

Couple of dog walks for me, and 20 miles Zwifting at a decent clip. Also managed to get rid of more stuff (go us!).

DD is back here tomorrow PM ... so looking forward to 1.5 weeks of her company (and 1 week of DS's).

geo

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Hi guys!

Got the first shot on Monday. Two hours drive but smooth and quick. My headache seemed to get worse but it could be just my imagination. 1:15 of meandering on my Stunpy as DH rode my Pony. One of his Mtb tires has a big cut while the other one has studded tires.

Tuesday, now we are in Vegas waiting for a rental car. My effort trying to save some $ just ended up bad.... non-name rental company, huge wait at 11pm. Grrrr.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Hey Geo-our state is good if you stay in your own county, its only oddidites like me that hav eto cross county lines to be near medical facilites htat seem to be a problem! For everyone one else out here htey got thier vax within a week of hteir gorup bieng called (we are now 18 and over) and their second vax right on time. I am afriad they will end the public outreach before they figure me out! I do blame the DOc's assistant more thna the state

Yo I hope your headaches let up soon :( There are no good car rentals in Vegas in my opnion so you might as well save money becuase they all make you wait! I hope the trip is fun.

Took a visitor and local R for a nice 2-3 mile snowshoe straight up to the basin since we had great conditions (crust cruising) I wanted to be on skies but not everyone can ski. Hope to get out tomorrow afternoon on the skies if conditions hold!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts