Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it’s already Wed but I wrote below and didn’t post it.. so I will start Tuesday thread anyway..

SB - the visual of the prairie dog getting zapped made me chuckle. Sounds like a physically demanding training and still experiencing a weird side effect from the vaccine, eh?

2-mile walk during lunch. Hot sweaty one. Then took my Journeyman for a spin on paved road, picked up a rear rack at REI, spent 20min trying to figure out to put it on my bike (I suck at assembling/following instructions) as people walked by the store front (one kid said, mom what is she doing?). It fit well, so I got rid of the box and put all the paperwork in my jersey pockets and rode back home! A success :). I’m trying hard these days to do things on my own (instead of asking for DH’s help). The other day I converted tubed tires to tubeless setup :). About 1.5hrs riding time. Yay me

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yo I am ready for tubeless conversion just need to get a break from landscape/garden! I am also considering buying a used trek mtb. And its already Thurs now and I'm getting ready for a hike!

I went to SAR BBQ and test rode the mtb as well as all the stupid weeding on Tuesday it was hot but now we are looking at a hard freeze.

I cna't figure out these cramps other than post vax since I did start getting them post vax and so did a few others around here, I hope I figure them out or they go away soon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts