Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo - I am sure all that gravel riding with friends is going to translate well to the tri bike!! you'll do great! and I agree solo vs. friends....friends win every time!

SB - bummer about the burning lungs - we are getting the smoke now on the east coast...sunny/murky day out there today.

I agree Geo - nice runs!

Bailed on the bike today - I need to swap batteries on my rear computer unit and given how my legs felt after Sundays trainer event, I opted to swim. Besides, I need that more than riding for my race right now. Used the Apple watch, so 0.5 miles done. Gives me a bench mark for the sprint tri in August. :) Softball tonight.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Zoj - have fun playing softball! Hope you are not going to get rained out. It’s pouring here now. When is your trip to West? Will you have time to visit Escalante-gran staircase national monument area? Highly recommend. My FB page shows the pic from the narrows ther

Solo 2 mile walk during lunch. Then after work, 6.5miles with DH. He wasn’t feeling it. Got it done.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Went for a 25 mile or so ride after work round a nice scenic local loop taking in views of a bay and farms.

geo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts