Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like 2023 is getting off to a good start for everyone!

Yesterday was 30 min on the trainer and 10 min of yoga. Netflix has some short workouts loaded, so am going to include them in my day to day...esp yoga.

Today - out for a short run in the rain. Contemplating, what this spring/summer will bring in terms of races/activities...def BAA 5K in April, and thinking of adding the BAA 10K in June. Want to find a sprint tri in July/August and then since REV3 New England is now in September, that might be a du...not sure I want to get in a lake in September - unless of course SB you want to come out and swim it for me?? :LOL:

Oh and we decided on late May-Early June for Scotland. Hotel is booked. Have the flights mapped out, just not booked yet.

· Registered
4,233 Posts
Speak for yourself, Zoj :) Been slacking for a few days - visiting family in CT for belated Xmas last Friday, and college friends in CT on Saturday for a NYE get-together. Also, the phone holder on my bike broke - so had to order another one. Sigh... Will get back on Zwift tomorrow - phone holder or not. Got on the treadmill at work at lunch today for the 40 min uphill walk.

Weather should be lovely then, Zoj. DD just booked a 2-night trip to Madeira (the Hawaii of Europe, apparently) that included Air BNB, car rental, flights, and airport transfers for $136/person ... crazy! Celebrating 4th year anniversary with her SO. Makes me jealous with her European jaunts.

Congrats on the Fat Bike Yo! Looks like you had a very cold outing with DH around Xmas! Definitely in SB territory there...

And moose are attracted to salt? I assume you mean on the road... The more you know... Hopefully your SO is doing fine, SB.

geo.

· Registered
8,451 Posts
Scotland - sounds exciting! And what, why is so cheap to travel in Europe!??

Sounds like nice you had a nice holiday Geo!

and SB - hope SO is better.

2 mile walk and 5.5mile run under misty, light rain. It was warmer tho, like low 40’s.

Quiet here…DD quilted her job as of the end of Dec. Left for NYC, staying at a friend’s apartment for a few weeks while job searching. Keeping fingers crossed that something of her interest comes up soon. DH in Chicago again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts