Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang!
Yo - bummer about the headaches, but good luck today at your neuro appt! Let us know what happens.

Short run in the windy weather at lunch today. Just not feeling it. 2.3 miles done. might as well have been 23 the way I was feeling....

· Registered
4,233 Posts
Wow - that's a lot of National Parks, Yo! I'm sure you'll have a great time at Dry Tortugas (after you figure logistics).

Nothing for me last couple of days except for storm clean-up... Should have ridden today, but went to attempt to tackle a broken branch over our drive instead (minimally successful).

We ended up booking on Iberia - one ticket with a checked bag, and one without. Ended up averaging maybe 640-ish a ticket between the two? Heading out for 10 days starting late April and coming back early May....

geo

· Registered
8,451 Posts
Zoj - My neurologist thinks it may have something to do with neuromuscular issues like exercised-induced dystonia. My central nervous system is all clear and good but something to do with peripheral issues. (This observation is based on the two major issues I have had during the last few yrs - one with my waist-up completely froze during a hot muggy day mtb ride and one last Dec where I lost speech) Though he thinks the headaches I am getting during run are something different. For that, he think it is tension-related headache and suggested to take mortorin before a run. :(

Geo - the price sounds really good! Late April must be lovely in England!

2 mile walk during lunch. And after work I headed out for a run, but my headache was really bad and gave up with 3.5 miles. Totally defeated :( 15min strength/stretches afterwards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts