Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn, Yo! That is cold ... good for you for going out and getting it done. I bet the hot shower felt great after!

Zoj - I'm really okay with Zwift. The "Makuri Islands" expansion added a lot more routes (picturesque) and I've started using the "pace partners" ... Seems like it's under regular maintenance to keep it interesting. I keep reading that they intend to allow people to create "clubs" - maybe a Team LIT club is in the future :)

Got up this morning to Zwift. Yesterday attempted to do it after work, but bluetooth connectivity issues caused me to bag it after 5 miles or so...

Went 22 odd miles this morning (15 miles with pace partners), finishing up with 7 solo miles and a climb up the volcano. All-in-all satisfactory. Hooking up with Thor this Thursday AM (hopefully) - this time with a chat server for actual conversation instead of random and odd texts ("thongs" was involved in our last text session :) )

In other exciting news (for me) - treating myself to a new (used) set of speakers ... not that I need them, but hey - might as well get my audio geek on seeing as I'm not spending much on other things these days!

Geo

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Oof Yo - that IS cold! no thanks! wind chill always makes it worse.

I was out with the dog this am - 5F and really wasn't bad AT ALL until the wind hit. She even looked at my like "What the hell?"

45 min on the trainer and then 25 min strength stuff...

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Sounds like you are in a good groove on riding Zwift, Geo! Keep it up. What is 'thongs' you were talking about??
A new toy is always fun, we got to treat ourselves to something we enjoy :) Some kind of special speakers?

Zoj - -5F is cold!! How much snow do you have on the ground?

Had a customer's manufacturing plant visit this PM, still a rare opportunity and nice to get seeing some actions.

3000yd swim at a local HS pool. It appears my improvements/gains from going back to the basics are partially gone. Not sure what I am doing wrong, or what has changed. Tonight I hit constantly :47/50yd (on 1:00). I think I was doing :45 a few weeks after I started doing lots of basic drills (which I still do). Hmm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts