Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang!
30 min on the trainer and then 10 min yoga (courtesy of Netflix)...really need it!!!

Yo - take the time off - doesn't do you any good to push through your body's reaction to the booster. Believe me - only makes it worse (found out the hard way)

SB- yay on new boots!

· Registered
8,451 Posts
Zoj - what’s you watching these days?! Yeah I hear you…I had like 10hrs sleep last night. Of. Purse I had a 6:30am mtg bit to my pleasant surprise, the symptoms were pretty much gone. I was fully ready to sit out (sleep out?) this meeting if I didn’t feel for it.

SB - hmmm long time since the test, no? Hope all is well and answers!

2-mile walk during lunch. And 1-hr easy spin since I wasn’t quite 100% from the shot.

Im getting really excited about my trip to Germany. Started making some list of places/hikes I want to do! If there are any must-do’s let me know!

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Tuesday is already gone.
Yo you re right and I am having a "moment' wiht everyone's excuses. In the case of the test, I think they ahve finally downloaded the data (3 excuses why not, before admitting not done) and are we hope analyzing it...just don't die until we remember to look at any of these tests right?

2nd Tuesday of the month= 3 in person and 2 online meetings and it messes me up. First I am usually i am usually in the midst of other things then the sitting in chairs (that are molded plastic) then driving then sitting in my chair seems to mess up my lower back some of the time.

This was one of those times. I did 1 hr strength training interrupted by shoveling snow and stacking some wood on the porch. I was trying to do all those efforts until we get a read on the test data for SO.

I also had a @20 minute snowshoe to try to loosen up. I feel like I'm just surviving not really getting any fitness goals at this moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts