Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang!
Another snowy day in Central MA - winter has shown up! We could get another 6-8 inches today. Dog training was canceled for tonight. phew.

on the trainer for 1/2 hour and then some upper body weights. Legs felt good on the bike, knee still bothersome, but that is to be expected. I won't feel the effect of the injections until 2-3 weeks AFTER the last shot. so another 4-5 weeks and we'll see if they do the trick.

Yo - how are you feeling?

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
SB - sounds really tough conditions to xc ski! Is the S&R training outside, at least some of it?

Zoj - hope the injection does the trick! I feel pretty good, almost normal. Just here and there feel a bit of headache which I am pretty sure it's related to the drug. I was taking only 2x10mg a day so, compared to the normal dose and the withdrawal from that, this is prob nothing. Thx for asking.

Another few inches overnight here too. 2 mile walk during lunch. Then one hour and a few minutes on my Pony on snow-packed singletrack with my riding GF. It was cold, maybe 17F, and it was good as long as you stayed in the middle of the packed snow. Fell off once and made a snow angle! Here is something roadies wouldn't understand... I put only 3 psi to the 3" tires. 3 psi. My tri bike, I put like 100psi. Anyway, it was perfect, it was grippy and no problem climbing hills. Downhills with twisty turns were challenging but lots of FUN!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts