Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi gang!
we ended up with just about a foot of snow - I was up early with the pup shoveling out the lower deck and walkway to the door...DS snowblowed the rest. We have dog training tonight, but really hope it is canceled. Doubt it tho.

Still not up to getting outside and running, so short stint on the bike (30 min) and then did some strength training. Goal(s) for February are planks and pushups every day, with 2xweek strength training. :)

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
I should add planks (or just one minute plank - staying conservative to make it through an entire Feb) myself!
We could use some of the snow....

2mile walk during lunch and 5.5mile run after lunch. Ugh, I don't know why running is still so hard. My swim is coming along well, and to a certain degree my biking is too (though I have no idea what kind of power or speed I have on a saddle... haven't gone any difficult/challenging singletrack to ride), but running..... grrr. The entire 5.5mile was a struggle.. 10:30 ave pace with some walks in it, not horrible considering I was walking much more just a few months ago, but still it shouldn't be this hard!!! I am wondering if my iron level is back to some decent level, but not enough? Time for considering other way to further improve hemoglobin/hematocrit level?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Hey - you're out there, Yo - struggling or not!

Worked in the morning, and then joined Zoj and DH in snow blowing and clean-up (raking snow off the roof, etc). Took quite a while. Got on Zwift in the evening for an 18 mile ride... AND I had to check out the new and improved pain cave ... new TV came yesterday, so I brought the old one downstairs for a more immersive experience... Nice! I like it... Also, I can read the text on screen now :)

geo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts