Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang!
boy did I fall off....that's what happens when I don't workout! Nothing really since last Wednesday. No weights, a few walks, a bunch of errands and stuff around the house.

yesterday I had planned on going for a run, but got started late and then was starving by the time I got home. Food won out.

Today on the trainer for 45 minutes. And I ALWAYS watch TV while on the trainer (even on Rouvy or Zwift lol)...I found that the smart trainer makes me work harder anyway, regardless if the TV is on, so it goes on! lol

Ah to swim - would love to be able to do that! Unclear when I will get access to my pool again, and the lake is frozen solid.

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Zoj - yeah it will be a while before you jump in! Considering few choices to swim in, when do you think you will try to swim in the lake?! April?

We got about 7-8” snow. DH spent quite a few hrs to snowblow our driveway. We walked normal 2 miles during lunch. After work, 50min snowshoed in nearby state park. Deep snow. Had to cut it short due to my massage appo, which was good.Ahhh.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts