Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo - I HATE that in a pool. What is up with that guy?? What an a$$. Nice that you'll see DD soon!

NE Law = New England Law. It is in Boston about 5 blocks from Suffolk Law (lol)

usual dog walk in the morning and then "Ageless Strength" workout, plus 45 min on the trainer at lunch. Nice day out...probably will be a double walk kind of day.

SB - hope you are feeling better. I saw your post on FB, I dunno, at this point I would try the prednisone. When my daughter had COVID, she had the rash as well (sounds just like yours) and prednisone is the only thing that kicked it to the curb.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Zoj - well, congrats again! How many years of law school?

SB - hope one of the meds work for you.

It was low 70’s today.... way too warm for Spring. DH was telling me this year’s cherry blossom opening in Japan was the earliest of some hundreds of years of record keeping.

2-mile lunch walk and 50-min solid ride on Pony. Then massage. Ahhhhj.

Edited to say: Some researchers in Japan said earliest in 1200yrs history!!!!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Went on a very small group ride (of 2). The town bike shop (where I take my bike in these days) just started them up a week or so ago. Hoping for a bit more company - but just me and the shop owner (ex-UNH racer). So - got to make small talk, so that was nice. Nice weather as well - 50's/60's so pleasant. Short ride (only 18 miles) - but good to have a ride I can dash to quickly at end of work day without driving. Hopefully more participants in upcoming rides!

Nothing but dog walking yesterday.

First vax for me on Thursday - so joining the club, Zoj. And big congrats to your DD. That is awesome!

Spring weather is definitely wacky. Although low 70's is just about the perfect temp! DD sent me some pics from Baltimore - and it is all abloom and budding there. I assume the cherry blossoms are out in DC as well ...

Geo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts